The Certified Dietary Manager plans, organizes, develops, and directs the overall operation of the dietary department in accordance with current state, federal, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations. This position is responsible for ensuring that quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis and that the dietary department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Dietary Manager Certification
- 3+ years of related experience in a food service department; experience in a long term or health care facility preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done