In this role as Nursing Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of nursing personnel to provide resident care. Key to your role is serving as a resource and point person for communication, education, and clarification of policies, procedures, and standards relating to nursing practice and resident care.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our family.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare resident care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning residents’ mental and physical well-being.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done