The Human Resources Manager works collaboratively with facility leaders and managers to provide innovative HR solutions and approaches. The HR Manager identifies and responds to the needs of employees and managers and is the single point of contact for HR Services. The HR Manager is responsible for ensuring optimal delivery of HR Services to include recruitment, employee relations, workplace investigations, policy interpretation, performance management, benefits administration, payroll processing, and workers compensation.
To be a part of our EPIC team you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field with at least 3-5 years of human resources experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience; PHR certification preferred.
- Experience should include a generalist background encompassing recruiting, payroll, employee relations, and benefits administration; labor relations experience and working in a health care environment highly desirable.
- Must possess a strong customer service focus, and have outstanding interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple areas of responsibility.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport and effectively interact with all levels within an organization.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex or difficult issues.
- Ability to analyze and assess situations, problem solve, and make sound recommendations.
- Computer proficiency required, including hands-on experience with HRIS and payroll systems.