The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff’s commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our family.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done