The Nursing Staffing Coordinator is responsible for ensuring adequate nursing staffing across all shifts based on budget and census information in order to meet the needs of the residents.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop, manage, and post daily and biweekly staffing schedules.
Consult with nursing department staff and supervisors concerning the staffing scheduling needs to ensure appropriate staffing levels on all shifts and monitor overtime.
Manage the call-in process and fill open shifts, as needed.
Maintain complete electronic staffing schedules, and run analytical and ad-hoc reports as requested.
Collaborate with the Administrator and Human Resources on staffing levels, open positions, and staffing ratios related to resident census requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a nursing or related field a plus.
- 3+ years of related experience in a long term care, health care, or similar working environment.
- Strong computer skills; database experience, as well as with HRIS and payroll systems, preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done