The Admissions Coordinator serves as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position is responsible for conducting interviews, completing admissions paperwork, and is a key contact for daily communication with medical personnel, residents, and families.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of SNF coverage criteria and reimbursement.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.