The Admissions Coordinator serves as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position is responsible for conducting interviews, completing admissions paperwork, and is a key contact for daily communication with medical personnel, residents, and families.
Will also be responsible for the external sales and marketing of the facility, working directly with hospitals, physician offices, and other medical and healthcare referral settings.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of related experience, including previous billing and collections experience.
- Able to function independently, make decisions, problem solve, and utilize resources as necessary.
- Possess a thorough understanding and demonstrated ability of the sales process/methodology which includes prospecting for new referral sources, account management, presentations skills, problem solving and strong closing capabilities.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of SNF coverage criteria and reimbursement.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done