“If you enjoy a self motivated position and take pride in your work, this would be a good place to work. You will make some life long friends!”
— Current Employee
The Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit within the center’s 24 hour operation and ensuring consistent and quality clinical care for all residents.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare resident care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning residents’ mental and physical well-being.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done