The Business Office Receptionist acts as a representative of the center and interacts with potential residents and families throughout the admissions process. This position functions as the primary contact person for incoming calls and greeting all visitors. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support.
Some of your duties include:
· Provide tours of the facility to potential residents, families, and/ or responsible parties.
· Assist with completing all admission paperwork, including verifying insurance coverage and obtaining signatures on contracts.
· Assist with tracking inquiries and admissions data.
· Communicate with clinical supervisors regarding admissions preparations and any concerns, such as special circumstances, orders, skilled needs, and/or caregiver needs pertinent to the delivery of care to the resident.
· Maintains, scans, and uploads records in an organized manner by accurately filing and keeping records
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field a plus
- 2+ years of related experience in the health care industry, preferably in long term care.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.