The Life Enrichment Aide assists in delivering and leading therapeutic life enrichment programs on a daily basis to meet the individual needs and interests of all residents.
We are ranked at the top in our industry because of our staff commitment to excellence. We are very proud of what we do and we are looking for the best talent to be a part of our team.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of related experience in long term care preferred.
- Associates in Music or Recreational Therapy is preferred
- Ability to work in close cooperation with the Life Enrichment Director and display initiative to complete life enrichment related tasks and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate residents in both group and individual activities.
- Be positive, enthusiastic, and have a genuine desire to work with the elderly.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.