“I have worked in larger facilities. Schnepp is a smaller facility and has a family & homelike feel to it. Staff is regular on all of the units and teamwork is great here! The management and Human Resources are hands on and always looking for ways to improve by listening to staff suggestions.”
— Current Employee
Schnepp is HCAM’s 2018 Facility of the Year and was recently awarded the Great Places to Work designation. Come in to see what all the fuss is about!
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process. With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with 5+ years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.