“I have worked in larger facilities. Schnepp is a smaller facility and has a family & homelike feel to it. Staff is regular on all of the units and teamwork is great here! The management and Human Resources are hands on and always looking for ways to improve by listening to staff suggestions.”
— Current Employee
Schnepp is HCAM’s 2018 Facility of the Year and was recently awarded the Great Places to Work designation. Come in to see what all the fuss is about!
In this key leadership role, you will be responsible for assessing, developing, and directing the overall nutrition plan of care for each resident. An important aspect of this position is collaborating with and encouraging residents and families to participate in the development of care plans.
Additionally, we will look to the Registered Dietitian to continually study emerging trends and stay current on new research related to the practice of dietetics, and educate the culinary staff on pertinent topics related to human nutrition and culinary service.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition (must be accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics).
- Current registration status in Michigan.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide nutrition services appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well the laws, regulations and guidelines governing dietary functions in nursing care facilities.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done.