“I have worked in larger facilities. Schnepp is a smaller facility and has a family & homelike feel to it. Staff is regular on all of the units and teamwork is great here! The management and Human Resources are hands on and always looking for ways to improve by listening to staff suggestions.”
— Current Employee
Schnepp is HCAM’s 2018 Facility of the Year and was recently awarded the Great Places to Work designation. Come in to see what all the fuss is about!
Our RNs/LPNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN/LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done