“At Fishers, the staff gets along so great! We enjoy seeing each other & working side by side. There are plenty of smiles, laughs, & love to go around. We are a great big family. And our residents & patients can see that & feel as they are a part of our family too.”
— Current Employee
“I have been working as a caregiver for 4 years. I love working at Fisher because of the group effort. Everyone works together as a team. I love working with the residents. It’s hard to pick one thing that I like when working with my residents because they’ve become like family to me.”
— Current Employee
“Great staff, they are all Super Heroes”
— Family Member
Our RNs/LPNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN/LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done