“Great place to start off in the nursing field, friendly staff. Learned many things and continue to daily. Most enjoyable part is seeing rehab residents succeed.”
— Current Employee
The Clinical Care Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of an assigned unit within the center’s 24 hour operation and ensuring consistent and quality clinical care for all residents.You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, with at least 2 years of related experience.
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare resident care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning residents’ mental and physical well-being.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done