“Great place to start off in the nursing field, friendly staff. Learned many things and continue to daily. Most enjoyable part is seeing rehab residents succeed.”
— Current Employee
“I have worked at Dimondale for many years and I love that the staff care about our residents! The teamwork is like no other place, it is exceptional! Thank you team Dimondale!”
Our RNs/LPNs provide specialized care to patients in a variety of areas including orthopedics, cardiac, respiratory, oncology, palliative care, infections, neurology and dermatology.
You will be empowered to assess the needs and implement care as you deem necessary utilizing the latest in technology and being a part of a strong interdisciplinary team.
You will enjoy excellent training and support, cost effective benefit options to meet your family needs, financial assistance towards your education, and the sky is the limit for growth and advancement opportunities.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- A current license to practice as an RN/LPN in Michigan; current CPR certification.
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare personalized guest care plans, implement effective nursing care and rehabilitation, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning guest well-being.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done