The Social Services Director oversees and directs the daily operations of the social services department. This position is responsible for leading efforts to provide social services to residents and their families to enable them to deal with the impact of illness and extend placement. The Social Services Director participates in resident care management and plays a key role in advocating and promoting resident rights.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work; Master’s Degree in Social Work preferred; a minimum of a Limited License in Social Work required; LBSW/LMSW preferred.
- 5+ years of related experience in a health care facility; long term care experience highly desired; working knowledge of gerontology.
- Ability to make sound decisions and operate independently.
- Ability to critically assess situations, research, analyze, and make recommendations based on findings in accordance with policies, best practices, and applicable regulations.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done