Best place I’ve worked at, wonderful place and nice people! Everyone’s like family here 💓!
— Current Employee
The MDS Coordinator is responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument process.
With a thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations, you will provide key leadership and contributions in ensuring compliance to requirements.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification with 5+ years of related experience.
- Critical thinking skills, sound judgement and decision making skills, strong organizational and follow-up skills; attention to detail.
- Ability to manage stress due to time constraints, responsibilities, emergencies, and interpersonal job demands.
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care values
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!