Best place I’ve worked at, wonderful place and nice people! Everyone’s like family here 💓!
— Current Employee
The Maintenance Assistant is responsible for maintaining the grounds, facility, and equipment in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards and regulations, to ensure that a successful maintenance program is maintained at all times.
Maintenance Assistant Requirements Description:
Ensure that maintenance schedules are followed as outlined for assigned area.
Follow established fire safety policies and procedures.
Maintain facility in good repair, ensuring a safe, clean and orderly environment.
Monitor and maintain maintenance supplies.
Perform routine maintenance on grounds, parking areas, driveways, etc., by cutting, trimming, policing, sweeping, etc., as necessary/directed.
Perform routine maintenance and repair on the facility equipment to include plumbing, plastering, electrical, carpentry, and mechanical.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ year of related maintenance experience preferred.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, physicians, visitors, and all facility personnel.
- Basic computer skills; experience utilizing electronic work orders a plus.