What you will need to be part of our EPIC team:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree, or higher
- Current RN State of Michigan License; current CPR certification.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare resident care plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to difficult problems concerning residents’ mental and physical well-being.
- Good leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to delivering Excellent, Passionate, Innovative care!
- You are a team player, dedicated to doing what it takes to support your team members and get the job done