Benefit Solutions That Matter to You
Employees at our Nexcare Managed Communities are among the best in the skilled care industry and we value their contributions.
We recognize the importance of work life balance so we provide our employees with an excellent benefit package to support their well-being and the well-being of their families.
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurances available for you and your family
- Our Telemedicine benefit will allow you to see a physician from the comfort of your home.
- When additional medical costs are difficult to overcome, our Flexible Spending Accounts help you to moderate those expenses.
- Our Dependent Care Accounts help you to pay your childcare with tax free dollars
- When the unexpected happens and you are unable to work, our Short Term Disability Plan and multiple options for Long Term Disability Plans will allow you to continue receiving income to support your daily living expenses.
- Planning for the future for your family can be overwhelming, we pay for you to receive Employer Paid Life Insurance 1 times your annual salary PLUS give you options to purchase more for yourself, your spouse, and your children.
- Everyone recommends saving for retirement but how exactly do you do this? Our 401(k) Plan makes this process easy and are self-driven. Contribute as much as you want and receive a company match to supplement your savings.
What Our Employees Say
The benefit packages are definitely something I appreciate. I don’t have to pay so much out of pocket like my friends.
The insurance here is honestly the best insurance I think you can get anywhere.
No deductibles, no copays. That’s unheard of.
We wish to support your endeavors for career advancement and there are no shortage of opportunities to advance your career with Nexcare:
- Have you recently completed your CNA Training? Our CNA Training Reimbursement Program will reimburse you for the cost of your training while giving you an excellent job opportunity to apply your newly acquired skills. Get your career started today!
- Are you currently attending nursing school? Our Tuition Reimbursement Program pays you $5,000 per calendar year for your schooling while giving you a great job opportunity to be exposed to the nursing profession. No need to worry about finding a job. We have one for you as soon as you graduate!
- Are you still paying on your student loans and worrying that it will take forever to pay them off? Our RN Student Loan Repayment Programs will pay up to $10,000 on your student loans while you work. Earn a paycheck AND extra money towards your outstanding loans. Win Win!
Ask for more details regarding any of the above benefit options at any point in the Selection Process. We are happy to provide you with more comprehensive information to illustrate our commitment to providing the best in benefits for our current staff and future employees.